Monkey-NutzMonkey-Nutz

AIM
rallex101

Memories Of Optimus Memories Of Optimus

heh

what came first? the transformer cartoon series or the transformer toys?

I Found Osama I Found Osama

you got osama all wrong, hes a frail old man who doesnt give a shit about his people. Hed end up dying in a bunker covered by body guards.
Good animations though,

Kimppa responds:

well it was a little parody...
thx alot for your support :D

Zippos and kids... Zippos and kids...

hehe

hehe, good story line although you should have used more frames representing the kids thought bubbles. also, to the last 2 assholes, even if its "dumb" which its not how does it deserve 0 for graphics sound or violence? I saw all of them in this.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

jeesus!

bugger me, how the heck did he do a 3d scence with flash!???

@@@BEDN@@@ @@@BEDN@@@

hey

who is this bedn guy anywho?

Xbox Standards Xbox Standards

bah

everyone knows it xbox>gamecube>ps2. Insult the ps2, not xbox.

Clerks Cartoon 1 Clerks Cartoon 1

hmm

so if all english ppl are olde victorian people does that mean all americans are cowboys?. this was shit.

SpaceMonkeyMafia responds:

It was ONE ENGLISH GUY in a business suit. I don't see how he's "olde victorian". I find it hard to believe that there isn't one guy in all of england who talks and dresses like that. It's just a cartoon and I don't hate any group of people. Jeez.

Osama Saddam SingSong Osama Saddam SingSong

hehehehe

simply great

Rupert part 1 Rupert part 1

Ohh you said bastard, how rude!

yeah y'see this is like an episode of the childrens cartoon show except is feathures the word fucking and bastard. Theres nothing really funny about it or particulary rude because is like you just copied an episode of the cartoon show and added one or two extra scenes.

The Lloyds:MonkeyBusiness The Lloyds:MonkeyBusiness

hehehe

They remind me of mexican people, hehehe.